Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Good news


It's been quite a while since there was a film that really captured my interest. One film I really enjoyed once was L'auberge espagnole, also known as, Pot Luck. Turns out there is a part II this year, called in french Les Poupées Russes (Russian Dolls).

The first film was about a group of Erasmus students living in a flat in Barcelona. It was hilarious, really funny. :) And now, five year later, they're all meeting up in Russia because one of them is going to marry a russian lady. I don't know if it's going to be that good, but I wouldn't mind seeing the first one again. I think I cried laughing, it was that good.

2 comments:

Valerene said...

i'll make it a point to search for that movie. if you say it's that good, i gotta try it. i just hope they have subtitles :P

Devil Mood said...

Yes, I'm sure they have. But I think some parts of it are in english and spanish, although most of it is in french. It's a big mix :) Check it out if you can!