Friday, August 19, 2005

Songs in blue

Colours are very "represented" in songs, but especially blue, for obvious reasons.
So let's see...

1. For you Blue - The Beatles
2. It's all over now, baby blue - can't remember the original version, I've got Hole's version
3. Blue American - Placebo
4. My Blue Heaven - The Smashing Pumpkins
5. Caribbean Blue - Enya
6. Small Blue Thing - Suzanne Vega
7. Blue Lines - Massive Attack
8. Blue Eyes - Elton John
God, this is never ending...
9. Song for a blue heart - The Gift
10. Eyes of blue - ?

That's enough! :P

3 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Not to mention football songs, where blue is often mentioned...The list goes on and on.

Valerene said...

blue reminds me of alicia keys.

"sometimes you make me so blue... i keep on falling in and out of love with you..."

Devil Mood said...

Alicia Keys has some great songs :) But when I think of her I see gold rather than blue, I don't know why. ;)