Sunday, August 14, 2005

Songs of the day

I have to tell you, I don't like Sheryl Crow but her first (?) album "Tuesday Night Music Club" is quite good.
I was listening to the radio today and they played "I can't cry anymore", with a very nice beat that makes me wanna sing:
"And wouldn't it be good if we could hop a flight to anywhere,
So long to this life
So much for pretending
Cause bad luck's never-ending
Too much time I've been spending
With my heart in my hands
Waiting for time to come and mend it
I can't cry anymore"

Afterwards I felt like listening to the album again and remember the songs I used to like (I never actually bought the album, someone gave it to my father). I really like "What I can do for you", "I shall believe" and...of course, "Strong Enough". This is a really great song.

"I have a face I cannot show
I make the rules up as I go
It's try and love me if you can
Are you strong enough to be my man?" - Apparently, Lance ArmSTRONG is strong enough, lol.

No comments: