Friday, June 30, 2006

My english neighbours will be divided tomorrow...

So, this is the preview for tomorrow: there's no knowing what can happen! I just hope it's a good game. After watching 15 minutes of Italy, I'm bored.
I cry with you Argentina!

I was so sad to see Argentina lose today...They were the best team in the tournament, my biggest hope to deny Brazil the 6th world cup. I have nothing against the Germans but I just don't like one single player of their team, we just don't empathize. But the Argentinians...they're magical! :) The coach was too confident in keeping the 1-0 advantage, so they lost, because they don't have a Lehmann in their goal. Oh, sad story!

5 comments:

fb said...

The Germans were stereotypically clinical in the penalty shootout today. There were some strange substitutions going on there...no Messi or Aimar!

How did Ukraine ever get so far in the tournament although they did have some good chances in the 2nd half.

Devil Mood said...

Fb: I thought the germans would collapse under pressure but I was wrong! It's a shame Messi didn't play. Ukraine's group was relatively easy and then they were lucky Switzerland couldn't score penalties. Getting to the quarter finals is quick for some!

x said...

i am torn! but that means, i will also be happy whoever wins. xx

x said...

Viva Portugal! You won! :)

Devil Mood said...

Chloe: Viva indeed :) Games are tough, there can only be one winner.