Friday, October 27, 2006

Red Alert

I have strong evidence that the world is going crazy. are you ready? It's 24 degrees outside (75 fahrenheit), I cannot be outside because the sun is burning me! And people are predicting even warmer weather tomorrow. It's nearly November, for God's sake...

Well, this video is for Kimananda because I know she likes this song and I want to congratulate her for doing so well with her work :) Enjoy it, it's Fiona Apple with a cover of Elvis Costello's I want you - and he's there too.

5 comments:

x said...

I am so attached to Costello's version of the song and she is too beautiful to convince me. Does this make any sense?

Devil Mood said...

lol, I can understand the first bit, but if you listen to her I think she'll convince you. I don't know, she convinced me :)

fb said...

Liverpool played football for at least a half today!

Why couldn't they do that when I went!?

Guess I'll have to go again ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you...that's so sweet! And though it's hard to top Elvis (well, he is king, after all), Fiona convinces me, too. :-)

Devil Mood said...

Fb: That's a very good excuse! Or maybe they were just too inhibited by your presence! ;)

Kimananda: You're welcome. I'm glad you liked it. :)

Day: It got even warmer on the weekend. It's really strange!