Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Top 5 + 1

There's a little group of songs I've learned to be fond of through the years: songs that are supposed to make us feel better after break-ups and relationships that go wrong. There's something about these songs that gives me a little energy and there was a time when I could have written them myself.

Here's the best ones, they're all very pop and forgive me if some are missing...

- Pink - There you go
- Kelis - I hate you so much right now
- Anouk - R U kidding me?
- Alanis Morrisette - You Oughta Know
- Toni Braxton - Not Man Enough for me
- Destiny's Child - Survivor

I've had some fun singing these in the past...despite the anger!

1 comment:

Devil Mood said...

Yes, good one! Break Stuff did it for me too, but to all sorts of situations, not only break-ups. :) GRR ANGER :P