Thursday, September 08, 2005

Boring.....and football lol

I starting to study my psychopathology today, which means memorizing every single mental disease there is... It would be interesting if I didn't have an exam about it.

I can't believe I'm reading this: "Russia blamed German referee Markus Merk for a harsh dismissal of Alexei Smertin in the first half of their World Cup qualifier against Portugal, probably costing the home team the much-needed three points." (Reuters). You gotta be kidding me..that guy had 3 tackles in five minutes, he kicked Ronaldo in the meantime and is still blaming it on the referee. Those Russians were like butchers yesterday...I'm surprised no-one got injured. And if they really wanted to win, then they shouldn't have been defending for the whole second half. Take responsability for yourselves! God..this infuriates me...

5 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Football karma, interesting concept. I never thought of that...
That game in the euro2004 was the most intense game ever...it'll be hard to top that. Obviously, if Portugal hadn't won, I wouldn't want to remember it too much, but whatever the result was I think it was really entertaining.

Valerene said...

hmmmm football. something i am not too interested in. i don't understand football. but rude and rough pleyers on the field, oh my. i hope they were given penalties.

Devil Mood said...

Val: we can't all like the same things :)

Steve: I agree, let's see what the karma brings us. We deserved better.

Anonymous said...

If you follow Russian football at all this is a pattern you might see. They blame everything and everyone but them self’s. Every time they lose against Ukraine, they make it sound like every one on their team was on crouches due to injury. Just dont listen they are like that all the time.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Blackjack set wirelessstorebaseball bets horse racing silks Perhaps perfumes