Friday, September 23, 2005

Creepy dream

I had one of those scary dreams last night. I dreamt that I was lying in bed at night in a different house and a scary looking stranger appeared, trying to hurt me. I wanted to scream so badly but I couldn't! It's so frustrating when that happens, I was totally paralysed with fear. :P Then I saw a shadow of a man in the hall and I asked: "Who's there?" and he said: "HELPPP" And I wanted to scream again because I knew there were people in the other rooms that could help him but I couldn't...lol
Entertainment all hours!

8 comments:

Christopher said...

I've had dreams like that. Horrible.

Devil Mood said...

Yeah, I went to the bathroom afterwards and still felt like I was being followed :P lol

enleaver said...

could you go back to sleep after that???

Devil Mood said...

Yes, I went back to sleep after thinking that it was all in my head and it was just a dream. I was really sleepy lol

Supermans Foot said...

i dont have dreams. cant remember any... what are they like?

Devil Mood said...

Are you serious? I dreamt a lot tonight..they're colourful and sometimes very real. I'd be really bored without my dreams...you don't remember anything at all when you wake up?

Supermans Foot said...

nope i often wonder what they're like and how realistic

Devil Mood said...

My Mum says that when you don't remember dreams it's because of the lack of a vitamin, but I don't know if she's serious or not..