Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What Devil Mood needs

The Steve had this in his blog and I couldn't help but copy it; seemed fun to me!

It works if you go to Google and search for "your name needs", with the quotes on. I had to use my real name because Devil Mood had no results. So it's a little altered.

1. Devil Mood needs...to either get 2 roommates for this coming fall OR she needs to move in with somebody else! - nice suggestions but what do you know about my life, google?

2. Devil Mood needs...to use all the variables in the SPSS file. (funny because I work with SPSS - it's a statistical program used in social sciences)

3. Devil Mood needs...tuning (that sounds quite right)

4. Devil Mood needs...a dictionary to write all those (so TRUE!! I do sometimes!!)

5. Devil Mood needs...help. (also true but I'm in denial).

I'm amazed, this is absolutely fantastic!

3 comments:

Devil Mood said...

lol I'm glad. Thanks Steve!

Valerene said...

LOL!!! time to google what i need then!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »