Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Emotional

I wanted to post something, the idea was in the back of my head for most of the day (we bloggers get a little silly, don't we?) but suddenly it stopped making such sense. I opened the blogger page and I wondered how to write that post ... but then I couldn't. A song I recorded on the CD I sent to Chloe (Me, Myself & I by a portuguese band The Gift) started playing and everything changed.

"You and I know, you and I try, you and I ran
Leaving old stories far behind
And it feels so good and it's so warm
Having those eyes playing with me, myself and I"

I only knew one person whose eyes played with me. They really did, like they had a life of their own, a special spark. Eyes that came with a smile and had such warmness that probably hypnotized me. Right then this song made much more sense, like it was written by someone who read my mind. I still feel the same way when I listen to it.

13 comments:

kimananda said...

That sounds like I need to hear it...is there a link somewhere? It's on I-Tunes, but only a very teasing few seconds of instrumentals.

Meow said...

That is so beautiful. What a wonderful post ... that person is obviously someone really special to you.
Take care, Meow

Steve Awesome said...

I like seeing eyes that glimmer because you cant make an eye glimmer. You cant add make up or lenses or control a muscle they just sometimes do and sometimes dont

Devil Mood said...

Kimananda: That's because the song is very big and has an instrumental prelude. I couldn't find it at their official site. I'd be happy to record it and send it to you, if you want.

Meow: Thanks :) Yes, special (maybe not in the best sense of the word but still special). :)

Nevets: It's a funny thing to watch in other people and their reactions to others :)

Stephanie said...

I understand and agree..about all points here, actually :) I have a draft I'd like to post, but keep thinking...where was I going with this again? My song for today is a very grumpy one, so I'll spare you the lyrics.

DayByDay4-2Day said...

Your right some song will hold memories for ever.

Devil Mood said...

Stephanie: Oh don't worry! I could do with some grumpy songs once in a while :)

Day: Yes, songs and smells are charged with memories!

Chloe said...

it's a wonderful song.
i really hope you are going to find playful eyes again. i'm sure of it.

Devil Mood said...

Chloe: I really hope so to! I'm glad you like the song :)

Maddy said...

the last paragraph is a
poem - you simply need to
re-arrange the words,,,
it is gorgeous.

Devil Mood said...

Maddy: oh thanks :) It was heartfelt, that's the trick. But I'll leave the poetry to the experts and stick with my prose for now. A lot of discipline is needed in poetry.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Keyword xanax line michigan laws on automobile insurance claims real gold sports training sport extreme hawaii sports free training manuals microsoft office 2000 horrors of war non sport card Purchased massage chair on ebay does asweat suit work for losing weight female vibrators sport equipment http://www.zyrtec-and-pregnancy.info/Benadryl-and-zyrtec.html morning pee

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »