Thursday, May 04, 2006

Postcards and a message

(this was when the flowers started to grow in my backyard earlier this year, I have a photo lag!)

Today I got two wonderful postcards from blog friends. They had a calming effect on my crazy day so thank you very very much. Meow sent me a card from Melbourne, which as I've said to her, looks like a city made out of Lego pieces, at least from the air view. It looks very tidy and somehow peaceful, which is strange since the card shows a lot of tall buildings.
Chloe sent me a card from her holiday destination Pilion, which is very different from Melbourne ;) This one looks even more peaceful and green, with similar traditional houses. Can't show you the cards, though...I'm secretive like that ;) (no, really, it's my computer...)

Today what I wanted to tell you was this:
Don’t blame me just because I am bored
I’m needy, I need to taste it all
Don’t doubt me just because I am quiet
I’m thinking, thinking about it all
I’m helpless about the way of me
I’m thinking, thinking about it all
I’m sorting everything inside
Kylie Minogue - Breathe
(Typical me to leave you with something and not explain what the hell I'm talking about)

9 comments:

Maddy said...

hey!!!!!
we both posted flowers from
our garden!!

wow!

Meow said...

Hey there, glad you like the card. I think it's cute that you are comparing Melbourne with Lego pieces !!! I guess of above it can look that way. We don't have heaps of tall buildings ... there are quite a few, but nothing like the bit cities in America and the like. It is a beautiful city, with lots of parks and gardens.
I like your Kylie lyrics ... got me thinking.
Take care, friend ... Meow

kimananda said...

Yep, this postcard thing...it's really cool. :-) And calming, too.

Devil Mood said...

Maddy: we have a connection, my friend :) he he

Meow: Good, parks and gardens are essential :) I hadn't thought about the connection Kylie-Australia but now that you mention it, it's funny!

Kimananda: That's right!

DayByDay4-2Day said...

That typicla thing about you is what make you so charming.

Devil Mood said...

Day: Oh, that's very nice of you! I'm blushing ;)

Chloe said...

are you falling in love miss devil?
glad you liked the card but i want to show you the real thing.

Connie and Rob said...

The postcard thing has just been fun for everyone. It is just wonderful to get something so cheery in the mail and know that for a moment you were thought of in a place so very far away.

Take care,
Connie

Devil Mood said...

Chloe: I wish I were but unfortunately not yet. Yes, I'm sure the real thing must be the "real deal".

Connie: You're right but you can be sure that you're thought of thanks to your blog too. Although postcards seem more real, blogs are real too.