Monday, June 26, 2006

La-di-da

My feet seem to be touching the ground, but my head is in the clouds...

If there was an award for people that dream the most, I'd definitely be one of the contenders. It's all I seem to do these days, especially to the sound of music.
I've also been writing something new. It's not a master piece but I'm all excited with the new ideas that keep coming along. I realized I only need a concept because the details come naturally. The hardest thing is getting excited about something...it's usually over the stupidest things, that's why I never write anything decent.
But enough of that! To follow the line of dreaming (and to avoid working) I bought a computer game called Dreamfall. I couldn't wait to start playing because it seems very interesting. Sadly, my graphics card doesn't support the game, so I'll probably never play...(noooo!)
I can't believe I wrote such a senseless post, forgive me...

I'll leave you with a nice song, let's see...
"A license to love, insurance to hold
Melts all your memories and change into gold
His eyes are like angels but his heart is cold
No need to ask
He's a smooth operator" Sade - Smooth Operator

There's a lot of smooth operators out there, beware!

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

I get excited over the stupidest things. I think it's kind of fun :)

fb said...

it's good to be excited over something!

fb said...

What's the press like there over about Portugal v England/Scolari vs Eriksson/Gene Hackman vs Mr Burns?

There's a 50/50 swing going on here. The expectation for 'sexy' football or joga bonito as Nike would have us call it, is pretty high and like my post the general consensus is of disappointment despite the results at the disjointed way England have been playing.

Devil Mood said...

Day: Well, I'm not so sure about that...I get occupied with meaningless stuff, I guarantee you...


Stephanie: It is a lot of fun, while it lasts! :)

Connie: Oh thank you, same to you :)

FB: I am excited over the game too. I thought the Gene Hackman/Mr. Burns was quite funny. To be honest, I have been more concerned about what the english press say about Portugal lol. But over here, the respect is mutual. People keep remembering the euro 2004 game and how Ricardo saved the penalty...they're expecting something thrilling again! I hope it's a good game.

Cathy said...

You do have wonderful taste! I agree with Connie :)

Christopher D. Bate said...

Swish shoes!

kimananda said...

Cool shoes! And good luck with your project. Starting Friday, I'll be commenting in (rusty, probably very badly spelled) Portuguese, I hope you don't mind...it's part of my delusion of being immersed in the language.

Devil Mood said...

Cathy: Oh thanks :)

Chris: I had to check that on the dictionary but thanks lol They're Puma ;)

Kimananda: I'm looking forward to it - the more you practice they better you'll become. And you need to practice curse words too (for saturday lol) ;)

kimananda said...

Hmmm...practicing curse words...good idea. Here goes...

'mmmmmmmm(or however you'd spell this sound, to last for another several seconds)...filho da puta!'

How'm I doing? The last time I saw a game in Portugal...against Ireland in the buildup to the last World Cup, I believe, I learned that trick, and let's just say that I had been taken to the game by a very conservative friend, who was quite displeased that I was getting so into it. But it was great fun! :-o

Devil Mood said...

Kimananda: lol, you're doing fine. People have a lot of fun cursing together, it's strange phenomenon! :)

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Ooooh, nice shoes.
I've always loved that Sade song. I could listen to it all day. Reminds me of a guy I once knew !!!!
Take care, MEow

Devil Mood said...

Meow: hmmm there's probably at least one smooth operator in everyone's lives, isn't it? hehe