Thursday, June 01, 2006

Laugh along with me, I need it

Wanna laugh? Here's a picture of John Lennon me and my friend C. made, during work hours:


I'm not sure I'll survive this studying period...After one day, I'm feeling pretty exhausted. My vision is all blurry and my fingers ache from writing with pens. I don't know if I'll have time to study it all. I'm no good with tight schedules, I can't deal with not having time...
And after a day dedicated to studying Domestic Violence and Rape I'm not feeling very cheerful either. Thank God for my borrowed-cats...they really made me laugh this evening.

5 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Jackt: lol Thank you! :)
We used pins and that little stick at the beginning of an apple (can't find the exact word in english)

Maddy: We actually made all the four beatles so I'll be posting them for you and your son :)

Anonymous said...

I'm also having troubles concentrating on school work.

Stephanie said...

Sweet! Can't wait to see the others :)

You have borrowed cats? Where does one borrow a cat...or a dog...that would be a brilliant sort of rental service!

PS - the word in English is stem.

Devil Mood said...

Day: It's hard to be focused even if we're motivated. My mind keeps floating to other matters...

Stephanie: Yes, stem seems like the right word, thanks! The cats live in the back of my building and I sort of share them with a neighbour. But they're nobody's really. My next post will feature the fab four!

Pepsicology said...

I never really liked Lennon, he was all money driven and was indeed buried under it.

I'd rather talk to the teacher to suggest him/her some other more interesting topics to bother you with... Does that person drink in excess or something worse?

Well, I do also thanks God for my two cats: they were "taken-away" from me but are always in my heart. They are delicious :-)