Monday, July 31, 2006

Back in business

Hello people!
I'm back to the blog business, after some wonderful holidays. Actually, I'm quite depressed that I'm back...not that you people don't make my life more colourful (because you do!) it'd just be nice to stay away from the old routines a few more days, maybe weeks ;)
I have photos to show you soon but I'm afraid they'll be a tiny bit repetitive (main theme being sand, sun and sea) but still nice to watch.
I'm sure the postcards haven't arrived yet so I ask you to be patient - especially if you're outside Europe, since I couldn't get stamps to outside of Europe on my first attempts. But hopefully they'll all get to your mailboxes soon.
So what's been happening in the blog world? I'll check your blogs now to check it out :)

11 comments:

sophie said...

we missed you - and i have
re-invented myself.

smiles!

fb said...

Hello WB!

Devil Mood said...

Sophie: Oh, that's good! I need a re-invention myself :) Can't wait to find out what Sophie has to say...

FB: Hi! :)

Cathy said...

Welcome back!
We really did miss you :)
xo

x said...

welcome back! i got mine yesterday. thank you xxx

kimananda said...

Sun, sand and sea sound great...I say bring those photos on!
:-)

Devil Mood said...

Cathy: Thanks, I missed you too! :)

Chloe: Thanks and you're welcome!

Kimananda: I will really soon, I still haven't transfered them to this computer.

Anonymous said...

I have been checking on you!! Thought you would be back soon. Missed you. Glad you had a wonderful time.

Take care,
Connie

Stephanie said...

Welcome back - Hope it was a good holiday!

I'm with kimananda, no such thing as too much sun, sand & sea :)

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Welcome back.
Looking forward to sunny photos of sand and sea. Oh my, I am jealous !!
Take care, Meow

Devil Mood said...

Connie: Thanks, that's very nice of you :)

Stephanie: I'm having trouble posting the pictures, because blogger is being a bad boy! But hopefully I will soon...

Meow: I hope I can post them soon :)