Thursday, September 28, 2006

A-Ha!

Add Image
No, not the band. I'm talking about me. It's done. I'm free at last.

Funnily enough I still don't have much to say because lately my life has been work and nothing else so there's not many stories to tell. All I can say is I'm relieved that the work is done. Now I'm starting the acknowledge the strangeness of not having my days planned ahead of me, for the first time in my life.

But for now:

Stars when you shine, you know how I feel
Scent of the pine you know how I feel
Oh freedom is mine and I know how I feel
It's a new dawn, it's a new day
It's a new life for me
And I'm feeling good

(Nina Simone)

5 comments:

x said...

for a more powerful FEELING GOOD effect, listen to the same song by Muse.
Welcome back devil xx

sophie said...

I love that song!!!!!!!!!!!

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Just dropping by to wish you a wonderful weekend.
Take care, Meow

Devil Mood said...

Chloe: I have that version but I still prefer the Michael Buble version...I'm old! ;)

Sophie: It gives me a good feeling, a powerful one.

Meow: Thanks, I wish you the same!

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaay!

(claps hands in celebration)

Welcome back. You've been missed!

PS - I'm going through a bit of a dry-spell blogging wise as a result of personal stuff, so I know how that goes :(